SALTY AIR, WIND IN MY HAIR
Want to try a yoga retreat but don't have the time to take a whole week to go somewhere new? Join us for a weekend getaway to Essaouira, where we will learn what it feels like to totally disconnect and recharge, and connect with ourselves and others.
What to expect:
- energizing AM vinyasa flow and calming PM yin and restorative yoga
- healthy vegetarian meals inspired by Moroccan spices and flavors
- beautiful accommodations in our luxury private villa, only 5km from the city
- lunch in the Fromagerie and a wine tasting experience at the Val d'Argan vinyards
- essential oils workshop: learn how to heal your mind, body and spirit naturally
- one private 30 minute yoga session with the instructor
- guided tour of the Essaouira medina, including history and shopping assistance
- transport from and back to Marrakech
When and how much?
Enjoy this luxurious weekend at an affordable price. Only 3000 MAD per person will get you everything mentioned above, and you can rest knowing that you didn't break the bank.
We will depart at 10am on Friday and return by 5pm on Sunday. Only 10 spots available, and we will offer discounts for group bookings.
This is the perfect quick getaway for anyone looking for some rest, recovery and a great time making new friends and establishing a stronger sense of connection to the self and others. We can't wait to see you there!
What about the yoga?
The yoga classes will be led by Jade, founder and instructor at Yalah Yoga. Jade teaches a variety of styles to all levels of yoga practitioners, but for this retreat she will focus on energizing vinyasa flow in the mornings and heart-forward yin and restorative sessions in the evenings.
Each guest will also have a 30 minute mini session with Jade during the retreat, to work on anything they would like to know more about or improve.
There is also a full service hammam and spa on site, so guests will have free time to sign up for treatments if they choose.
Click the "sign me up" button to email us with your details and payment preference. Payments are accepted via paypal, Visa, MC and in cash at Yalah Yoga.